Is it possible to make a trip in total freedom, a real made-to-measure trip, individually and which totally meets your desires?
Our answer is “yes”, it is possible, but a tailor-made trip is a product that requires a lot of time and, above all, a lot of skills, including thorough knowledge of the destinations.
For this reason, it is best to entrust this task to a local agency.
Why is it better to go with a local agency?
Here are the 9 good reasons we share with you:
1. A local agency is made up of unique local experts, and people from the field. At the heart of the travel dynamic, you will benefit from expertise, perfect knowledge of the country, personalised and up-to-date advice, and total freedom to choose your tour.
2. 24/7 assistance, local experts are available to ensure you have an excellent stay “they stay with you to design a trip that perfectly matches your expectations. A permanent 24/24 service during the course of your trip until the departure flight. A contact during and after the trip to get your feedback and to check that everything is going well.
3. A direct contact on the field who acts rapidly and sensibly in the event of unforeseen situations, even after the contract has been signed: steps not to be missed, mistakes to be avoided, adjustments to services, changes to the itinerary during the trip or adaptations at your own pace, immediate interaction and resolution in the event of a problem arising.
4. Local experts will give you detailed and fully personalised quotes that perfectly match your wishes, at the most reasonable prices and without intermediaries.
5. With an extensive network of close contacts with local service providers, a local agency assures you of seamless services, the best local guides, hotels, transport, restaurants etc…
6. Local experts in the field will guide you to the most authentic sites, spared from mass tourism, original tours, trips with a “human face”, unique experiences for example “nights at the inhabitant’s house” for an enriching immersion in the daily life of the local inhabitants. It is therefore very different from the trips recommended and organised by traditional tour operators.
7. Developments in the country, changes, services concerning tourism… A local agency provides you with the right information for your next trip to be always perfect, successful and entirely to your wishes.
8. Contrary to popular belief: A local agency is not at all synonymous with “low payment capacity”: on the contrary, it is able to provide you with simple and very secure payment methods.
9. Thanks to the development of information and telecommunication, with the multiplication of reliable mass media and forums, local agencies nowadays have this permanent concern: how to constantly improve their services in order to increase their popularity and prestige in the eyes of travellers who are very present on these networks.